Saturday, November 29, 2014

Winners for Challenge #223 - LeAnne's Sketch

Hi everyone!  What a wonderful panoply of cards you treated us with this week!  I truly enjoyed visiting each of your blogs to peruse your creations!  You make it more challenging each week to pick a winner!  But before we get to this week's Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our Design Team:



And now LeAnne's choice for headliner:
Lisa J

Lisa's pretty little scene caught my eye right away, with its bright colors and simple images!  I love the snowy DSP, as well as the way she stamped the snowflakes on her cardbase! The twine and button continue the country feel of this card!  Well done, Lisa!  Congrats on being my Headliner this week!  


We encourage all winners to proudly display their badges, available HERE!  Please join us tomorrow for a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge from the talented Jaydee!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for chosing my card for A cut above ! I'm honoured and so so happy ! Congratulations to all of you, your cards are wonderful ! Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card, Joanne. Congrats to all the winners. Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous cards! Great job all! And congrats to Lisa! I am always of fan of her Snowy Moose Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much LeAnne, you made my day! Such a lovely surprise!

    Congrats to all the winners, the cards are just lovely!

    Aw, thank you Jodi, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!